Singapore is undeniably one of the most visited countries in Southeast Asia. It is an island and has a lot of maritime life to offer to its visitors. Additionally, its beautiful scenery and fun activities make anyone who visits this place happy and rejuvenated. Visiting this country allows you to understand the local people’s culture, visit some attractive sites, and enjoy some delicious local delicacies.
The best places to sleep while in Singapore
When choosing an airline, opt for Singapore Airlines as it will get you to your preferred destination across the country. Furthermore, this airline has a remarkable reputation when it comes to customer satisfaction. Finding the best five-star hotels and resorts while in Singapore can be cumbersome. Luckily, with proper guidance, you can easily find a perfect one that suits your needs. Hotels and restaurants are located throughout the country. Here are some of the resorts and hotels you can check out:
1) The Raffles Hotel Singapore-This legendary five-star hotel was first opened to the public in the year 1887. The vintage architectural design and the environment will leave you amazed. Raffle Hotel Singapore offers impeccable services to its customers, which makes it listed among the best hotels. Additionally, the courtyards, grand gardens, restaurants, bars, and cosy social spaces make this hotel stand out.
2) Swissotel Merchant Court– Choose this marvelous hotel if you intend to stay within the city for easy mobility. The Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel is situated at the heart of the city, where you can see the banks of the Singapore River. This hotel is renowned for its spacious and beautiful rooms, and magnificent customer services. Additionally, it would be a perfect spot for tourists who love nightlife. The Swissotel Merchant Court also offers an excellent spot for taking a boat ride and touring the Marina Bay region. Some remarkable amenities found in this hotel include an outdoor Jacuzzi and a swimming pool.
3) The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore– This is among the most recommended five-star hotels and resorts in Marina Bay. It is situated in central Marina Bay, giving travelers a lot of flexibility when traveling. Visitors are amazed by the spectacular view of Marina Bay this hotel offers. There are also arrays of local and international meals to choose from. The spacious rooms with some amazing art collections will make you comfortable when you relax after a cumbersome day. Ritz- Carlton also has a treatment spa, which you should try.
4) Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort– Tourists that love nature and the beach will enjoy every single moment while in this resort. Shangri-La’s Rasa offers a perfect view of Siloso beach. That’s not all; this resort has an outdoor private Jacuzzi, a swimming pool, and an outdoor playground for children. There are also paddle boards and kayaks you can rent and have some fun at the beach. In addition to these, the resort has six restaurants you can enjoy different cuisines, both local and international. The rooms are also well maintained and the customer services are top-notch.
5) Resort World Sentosa Beach Villas– This is both a beautiful and strategic location if you intend on visiting Sentosa Island. The Resort World Sentosa beach villas offer a spectacular view of both Labrador Park and the harbor. The personal butler service and private pool make this beach villa stand out. There are options for choosing between one, two, three and our bedrooms, depending on your needs.
6) Mandarin Oriental Singapore– Anyone who spends a night at this award-winning hotel will definitely leave a five-star rating. This is because of the exceptional customer service. The strategic location of this resort gives easy access to different tourist attraction sites, and luxury boutiques, among others. The rooms are spacious, well designed, giving you a relaxing mood when you rest.
Singapore Airlines offer both international and domestic flights. Therefore, you can fully rely on this award-winning airline to reach your different destinations on time. You can easily book your Singapore airline ticket from your comfort zone online. This airline flies different routes frequently, meaning you can always rely on this airline throughout the year.
About the Author/s
The New Jersey Digest is a new jersey magazine that has chronicled daily life in the Garden State for over 10 years.